Your Wreath Kit
Your FlowerBe Wreath Kit is made up of natural tones...with a little bit of Christmas bling thrown in.
We have provided a comprehensive step-by-step guide for you to follow and given you all of the materials you'll need to create your own beautiful wreath.
There are a few wiring techniques to get you started, they are not complicated but are important to ensure all your pieces are secure and don't fall off!
Follow our guide or go it alone and create your own signature design - it's your front door after all.
1. Position your straight wire amongst the pine kernels.
2. Bend gently to create an even hairpin.
3. Pinch the wire together at the edge of the cone and twist the cone.
1. Slide your wire between atleast two segments of the Lime. Follow steps 2 & 3 above.
Hook and arch the pin through the flesh of the Orange slices.
1. Loop your thumb halfway down the length of your twine, then wind this double length around your Cinnamon bundle.
2. Tuck the ends of your double length through your thumb and secure the Cinnamon.
3. Separate into two strands again and tie these back around the Cinnamon with a knot to secure.
1. Begin with a large loop and tails.
2. Tuck the top of your loop behind your crossing point.
3. Gather into a pinch point and secure with a twine knot.
4. Place in your desired position and secure to your wreath with a pin.
time to create your wreath!
Begin by preparing all your decorative items. Ensure you have all the correct points and wires for each and have followed the guide in our previous guides.
Start by pinning your bow to the wreath with a steel pin. Press the pin firmly into the wreath ring.
Secure three Cinnamon bundles in a half moon have at the base of your wreath. Press your steel pin firmly into the base of the wreath to secure.
Attach pairs of Orange slices next. Ensure these are spaced equally around the face of the wreath. Press the steel pin firmly but be careful not to cut through the slice when doing so.
Add your large Pinecones next. These should take in the inner and outer edges of your wreath. Nestle some of the cones in and amongst the foliage.
For best results, slide the hairpins in at an angle.
Add four dried Limes next, distribute these in the spaces you have created after placing your Pinecones.
Again, slide the wiring into your wreath at an angle to secure.
...and you're done!
Time to display your beautiful wreath on your door. We hope you loved creating your beautiful luxury wreath.