We aim to provide a high quality service. Fresh flowers delivered direct to you. By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Orders & Cancellations
1. Accepting your order
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by FlowerBe Ltd and we reserve the right to reject any order. If we do, we will refund or cancel any payments in relation to unfulfilled orders.
2. Timing of your subscription order
Your order is a recurring, flexible subscription. This means, you choose your initial selection and delivery date. FlowerBe will then populate future delivery dates - these are set to two per month and for specific selections as recurring periodic subscriptions for an indefinite time until deactivated by you. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to deactivation.
3. Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order or subscription, please do so via the “My Account” area of the flowere.co.uk website.
We will always try to accommodate changes to your order, but can guarantee only changes requested 7 days before your next delivery.
4. Cancellation policy
You can also cancel by contacting us at email@example.com. Please ensure you give at least 7 days notice before your next delivery to avoid being charged.
5. Diverting your subscription
If you would like to divert your delivery to someone else, this can be managed in the My Account area. Please allow us 4 days’ notice to process this. We do reserve the right to refuse a diversion if it does not fall within our delivery area.
6. Price of your subscription
The price for the order is set at the time your order. We reserve the right to change subscription prices (raise or lower) at or discretion at any time due to, but not only including, changes in prices of our partners or other external effects. In this instance, we will notify you in advance and offer cancellation of your subscription free of charge.
We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards. To offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Stripe.
1. For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit or debit card will be billed at checkout for your first delivery only, you will then be billed on a recurring basis every week in which a deliver is scheduled. The amount your card will be billed in any given week will be the value of your order(s) for the given week.
2. If you create an account and enter your payment details, your card will be stored securely by Stripe so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
3. We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
All prices include delivery charges unless otherwise stated. All prices include VAT unless otherwise stated.
All delivery costs are included in the price of your order.
1. All deliveries will be made between the hours of 9am and 9pm. Currently, timed deliveries are not available.
2. We will provide delivery notifications via our delivery partners and we will obtain proof of delivery.
3. We cannot guarantee that delivery instructions will be followed by our partners despite the best of our endeavours.
4. In the event of a non-delivery (flowers not having arrived on their intended delivery date, please contact us via the My Account portal. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us within 5 days of the scheduled delivery date to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
5. Currently FlowerBe delivers mainland UK. Some part of the Scottish highlands are not services and are at the discretion of our delivery partners. We reserve the right to not deliver to any address if it does not meet our delivery criteria.
6. To change your address, please go to the “My Account” page. Please ensure you do this at least 1 week ahead of your next scheduled delivery. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received 1 week’s advance notice.
7. We reserve the right to cancel your order or subscription if it becomes evident that we are unable to support your order due to a poor delivery service. We do not wish to disappoint our customers and expect the highest standard from our partners as we do from ourselves.
Returns & Refunds
We pride ourselves on delivering fresh flowers. If for some reason you believe they are not fresh when you receive them, please contact us via My Account.
If, we agree the flowers are not of the high standard we expect, we will offer you a choice of a refund or a free next delivery with our sincerest apologies. Please be prepared to send us a photo of the flowers within 48 hours of receipt to become eligible for refund or free next delivery.
Flowers, despite our great care, can be damaged in transit. If your flowers arrive damaged, please contact us via My Account. If we agree that the flowers are not of the high standard we expect, we will offer you a choice of a refund or a free next delivery with our apologies. We promise to follow up with our partners to ensure any further risk is minimised. Please be prepared to send us a photo of the flowers within 24 hours of receipt to become eligible for refund or free next delivery.
As stated above any issues with damage or freshness will be managed appropriately. We cannot accept returns, however, given the perishable nature of our products.
While any missed delivery is unacceptable to us, we must be realistic and recognise it may happen. If it does, we will offer you a choice of a refund or a free next delivery with our apologies and promise to follow up with our partners to ensure any further risk is minimised.
Offers & promotion codes
1. From time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them for a maximum of 3 months of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end.
2. If a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
3. As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers and promotional codes, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
4. We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalised special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
5. Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the FlowerBe and are only available once to any one household.
6. Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
7. Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits are available only once to any one person.
8. The company reserves the right to charge the full price for a delivered order under discounted subscription if the subscription is cancelled ahead of the discount period ending.
Circumstances beyond our control
1. Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy snow, ice, flooding or high winds), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order.
2. Force Majeure
FlowerBe shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond FlowerBe’s reasonable control.
1. Subject to clause 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4, whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the FlowerBe service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any interruption of FlowerBe’s service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the FlowerBe service impossible or impractical.
2. We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
3. We accept liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
4. Subject to clause 9.2(a) and 9.2(b), our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your order with us shall in no circumstances exceed the price paid to us for the order in question (defined as an individual delivery within a particular week, not an entire subscription).
5. Subject to clauses 9.2(a), 9.2(b) and 9.2(c) above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the FlowerBe service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient’s statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.
Customer & recipient personal information
1. To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
3. During the order process, we ask for the following personal information:
Customer’s email address
We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
Customer’s full name and address
We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
Customer’s telephone number
We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
Recipient’s full name and address
We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.
1. We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions. We will post any changes on the FlowerBe site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion.
2. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the FlowerBe services for any reason at any time.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the FlowerBe site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
4. A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
5. In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
6. Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK if the delivery was to an address in the UK, and the Republic of Ireland if the delivery was to an address in the Republic of Ireland. In the event of a delivery to an address in the UK, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. In the event of a delivery to the Republic of Ireland, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with law of the Republic of Ireland and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
Registered office & trading address
5 Ashtree Court,
VAT Registered 256 4855 72
COMPANY NUMBER 10387046
Registered Company in England and Wales