Providing a genuine service for us includes looking after our customers in every way. If you have any concerns about your privacy, please email email@example.com.
We respect your privacy and this policy explains our commitment to protecting your personal information.
Whenever you provide us with personal information it is our legal duty to use it in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal details will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
It is possible to view our site without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to order from us.
- We will only ask for personal information from you in order to provide our service to you.
- We will only collect information where it is specifically and knowingly provided by you when you register with us or place an order. For example:
- your name
- email and physical address
- telephone number
- payment card details.
- We use your name and address for delivery and billing purposes and also to contact you relating to customer service issues. If you default on payments, we may disclose your relevant details to debt collection agencies.
- We do not share or sell your personal information without your permission.
- We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and comply with the Act in our dealings with your personal data. The Act protects your personal data by providing, amongst other things, that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile device browser from a website’s server and is stored on your device’s hard drive.
Cookies record information about your online usage and preferences.
We need cookies so you can log in and information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse your use of our site and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
In 2011 there was a change to European Law which is aimed at giving website users more control over the data which is stored about them. You can read more about it here http://www.ico.org.uk/
Links to external sites
This site contains links to other sites. Flowerbe is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.